If you haven’t heard of fuel conditioning don’t worry! Fuel conditioning is an emerging technology based on the principle of using high powered magnets placed in a particular sequence on fuel feed lines.
Why? Because they create a reaction within the fuel that causes it to burn at a higher temperature and more efficiently. Basically you need to burn less fuel to get to your target temperature – about 6-9% less in fact. This is a saving that is reflected in your carbon footprint and your bill!
Even better news is that the magnets last a lifetime so when you’ve fitted them you will save money on your bill every year – no maintenance and no replacements needed.
The process step-by-step
High powered magnets are fitted on the outside of the pipe in a particular pattern.
- This produces a rise in flame temperature of 120C+ for the same amount of fuel.
- The heat exchange plate in the boiler reaches target temperature sooner, which in turn means that less fuel is burnt to reach the target temperature.
- The heat exchange plate is slightly hotter so the circulating water is hotter.
- Returning water can be warmer, needing less heat to achieve target temperature.
- The bonding of oxygen to the hydrocarbon atom is also improved, so that there is much less waste hydrocarbon in emissions, meaning that less un-burnt fuel is released into the atmosphere.
For more information on this product, call us now on 0844 824 3527