From a choice of high quality boilers our biomass range provides a cost effective alternative to LPG and Oil.
Offering long term reliable performance for heating and hot water provision, Biomass is classed as a carbon neutral technology as the burning of wood pellets or logs emits the same amount of carbon dioxide as is absorbed while the plants were growing.
Pellet boilers are often fully automated and behave more like an oil or gas boiler, using advanced controls which cleverly regulate the amount of fuel being delivered to the burner to match the heat demand on the boiler. The fuel is fed to the burner via an auger connected to the adjacent pellet store/hopper. This can, in turn, be automatically supplied from a bulk pellet store which can vary in size and can store some many months of pellets dependent on usage.
With the current 20 year commercial RHI support, biomass is a profitable, natural and effective choice for producing a green source of heat that is fully automated with little maintenance required. If your business has a need for large quantity heating of both space and water, then Biomass is a serious option for you.
Complete Eco auditors can survey your requirements and propose a suitable system at the same time advising you on the returns for your business. Biomass boilers allow businesses to make huge savings on energy costs while helping them to become responsible providers and improve their reputation as a low carbon company. High heat load industries such as the care sector, farming, manufacturing and hospitality are now more frequently choosing biomass as one of the most cost effective solutions for heat provision for their business.
Why convert to biomass?
- Take advantage of the commercial Government supported RHI scheme
- Eliminate rising grid costs for mains gas
- Eliminate the need for expensive fuels sources such as LPG or Fuel oil
- Benefit from a high quality and high flow temperature renewable heat source
- Easily designed into a new site or retrofit in to an old site
- Can be located in a remotely located energy cabin
- Biomass can be funded and financed
- A carbon neutral solution
Take advice and choose from a number of solutions
- Full cross market boiler choice
- Pellet / Wood chip and multifuel boilers
- Hot water and Steam Biomass boilers
- Internal or external solutions
- Energy cabins
- Flexi Bag silo’s / Solid wall silo’s and bespoke built stores
- Single point of entry, to full district heating systems
- Fuel Supply
The commercial Biomass service from Complete ECO can include
- Desk top survey
- Projected yields
- Projected costs or funding options
- Planning permissions
- Design and specification
- Supply / installation and commissioning
- Live monitoring
- Maintenance contracts
- Bespoke turnkey biomass solutions
Complete ECO provides full turnkey solutions for commercial clients with onsite wood based wastes. Should you have offcuts of wood veneer’s, solid woods (hard and soft) or indeed man made boards (chip/ block /OSB) Complete ECO can provide shredding solutions to reduce to waste to a desired particle size.
Once reduced to size, we can provide conveying solutions to transport the fuel to either in ground or above ground storage ready for burning.